For the realisation of our logo we address our greatest thanks to the consulting agency on communication IRIS interactive (www.iris-interactive.fr), that reacted spontaneously a for free on our request for the realisation of our logo in 2009. We are especially pleased to welcome them among us as an honorary member for this high quality service.
Help with the translation of documents
- Mrs Lý thị Thu Thủy, Teacher at IDECAF (HCMC),
- Mrs Bùi Thanh Thủy, Teacher at the Lyceum Châu Văn Liêm (Cần Thơ) helped by Trần,
- Thảo Uyên, student in Cần Thơ,
- Phạm Đăng Hưng, sutdent in Paris,
- Mr. Pierre Trương Huy Quyền, www.ruellevietnam.com and Mrs Nguyễn,
- Mrs Nguyễn Trần Thiện Phước (HCMC)
- Mr. Minh Hài (Switzerland),
- Mr. Lê Duy Tam (Switzerland).
- Mrs (Bà) Lương Thị Mai Trâm, interprète (Phiên dịch) – and her students from the University of Pedagogy e(ĐH Sư phạm ) (HCMC).
- Mr Gérard Gaillard, South East Asia Relief Foundation, Seattle,
- Mrs Aline Goudenhooft, http://algoud-traduction.jimdo.com/,
- Mrs Marieke van der Pijl (HCMC).
- Refer to Testimonial page.
Participants in the spiruline project:
- We especially would like to thank Mrs Nguyễn Thị Kim Thanh for her availability and commitment. She accepted spontaneously to be a free of charge interpretor for a film crew that came to the spirulina sites from 26/11 till 12/12/2010; after that she became very interested in spirulina and she stayed to be trained about this and she participated in the training of the two Vietnamese employees till 04/02/2010.
- Mr Philippe Calamand, producer of spirulina in Herault, shared his experience with us during three weeks to start the cultivation.
- Mr. Didier Gardette who in January 2010 participated in small painting, masonry and carpentry works in order to finish the school farm in Bô-Na.
- Our gratitude goes to Ange Maganelli, plastic surgeon, who created for free the logos “spiruline of the Mekong” and “spiruline solidaire” which will be used once we will start the commercial part of the project we launched to combat malnutrition. We invite you to get to know him and discover his work of arts through his site.
- In March 2013 : M. Jean Bernard Simian came to share is expertise and professional advise in order to improve quality of the production.