What is necessary?
- Governmental approvals and approval of the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- A convention with the government.
- A memorandum of understanding with the local authorities in order to govern the working conditions. The association is accredited by the Vietnamese government under N° AU522/UB-HD of 30/03/2010 through PACCOM. PACCOM (People’s Aid Coordinating Committee) is a Vietnamese governmental organization reporting to the Prime Minister that coordinates and controls the activities of the associations and NGO’s working in Vietnam.
Project development and monitoring:
- After the creation, in cooperation with and initiated by partners, it is about setting the objectives, the activities to realize and implement human, material and financial means.
- Search for funding.
- Co-realisation in the field based on a contract with various partners and our experiences.
- Follow-up by a coordinator or project leader, likely to lead to restructurings and negotiations in favor of the ownership.
- Program monitoring resulting in regular assessments.